Payment Terms and Confirmation
- PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. Once the payment is settled via bank transfer OR credit card, a confirmation email will be sent to the delegate’s registered email within 24 hours of receipt of payment. Kindly remember to quote your registration number during the payment process to enable us to easily identify your payment.
- EARLY BIRD RATES. Early bird rates are contingent upon payment being received upon application. All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. In the event that more than one discount is applicable, delegates will receive the discount with the lowest value. All discounts are subject to approval.
- PAYMENT. Full and clear payment must be received 2 days prior to the event. If payment in full is not received before the Event, KEM Event Management LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event or to refuse entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused.
Refund, Substitution/Registration Transfer & Cancellation Policies
- REFUND POLICY. KEM Event Management LLC regrets that NO refunds can be made after you receive your payment confirmation notice.
- SUBSTITUTION/REGISTRATION TRANSFER. Event fees once processed cannot be cancelled or refunded, however the following is permitted under the discretion of KEM Event Management LLC: Registration may be transferred to another person (substitution) subject to agreement with KEM Event Management LLC and supported by clear written communication, in special conditions such as personal ailments or non-issuance of visas, KEM Event Management LLC reserves the right to reject such a request.
- POSTPONEMENT. in the case that KEM Event Management LLC postpone an event for any reason (except for force majeure circumstances) and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive full amount of the registration fee paid to the Original Mode of Payment within 45 days from the date of cancellation.
- CANCELLATION OF EVENT/REGISTRATION. In the case that KEM Event Management LLC cancels an event for any reason (except for force majeure circumstances), you will receive full amount of the registration fee paid to the Original Mode of Payment within 45 days from the date of cancellation.
- KEM Event Management LLC reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation in which case all fees paid will be refunded to the Original Mode of Payment within 45 days from the date of cancellation. You acknowledge that the refund of registration fees is your sole remedy in the event of cancellation of your registration by KEM Event Management LLC and all other liability is expressly excluded.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for other forms of cancellation.
- KEM Event Management LLC is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a transfer, substitution, alteration and/or cancellation/postponement of an event. KEM Event Management LLC shall assume no liability whatsoever in the case this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to fortuitous event, act of god, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For the purpose of this Clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not limited to: war, fire, extreme weather or other emergency.
Terms and Conditions
loan, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, assign, copy, translate, modify, adapt, improve, or create any new or derivative works from, or display, distribute, perform, or in any way exploit the Site, or any of its contents (including software) in whole or in part.
- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. KEM Event Management LLC controls this Site from the U.A.E. KEM Event Management LLC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. KEM Event Management LLC will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country-specific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to KEM Event Management LLC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by KEM Event Management LLC to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by KEM Event Management LLC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of KEM Event Management LLC. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use KEM Event Management LLC Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain KEM Event Management LLC’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. KEM Event Management LLC will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
- LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. KEM Event Management LLC has no control over these sites or the content within them. KEM Event Management LLC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. KEM Event Management LLC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against KEM Event Management LLC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- COPYRIGHT POLICY. KEM Event Management LLC may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. KEM Event Management LLC makes no warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranty of title or non-infringement or implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights in relation to the availability, accuracy, validity, reliability or content of these pages and/or the site. KEM Event Management LLC also does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information that is submitted, displayed or uploaded through the site by any user. KEM Event Management LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this site, even if KEM Event Management LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of KEM Event Management LLC would in such case be limited to the greatest extent of liability permitted by law.
- LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to KEM Event Management LLC, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted KEM Event Management LLC an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. KEM Event Management LLC may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against KEM Event Management LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to KEM Event Management LLC. Any communication or materials you send to KEM Event Management LLC will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by KEM Event Management LLC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
- ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. KEM Event Management LLC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. KEM-ME.COM utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered. KEM-ME.COM may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide KEM-ME.COM with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission. KEM-ME.COM may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. KEM-ME.COM may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if KEM-ME.COM files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of KEM-ME.COM in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- SECURITY. KEM-ME.COM takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, KEM-ME.COM cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- OTHER WEBSITES. KEM-ME.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- MINORS. KEM-ME.COM does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the KEM-ME.COM website or services, and KEM-ME.COM requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, KEM-ME.COM does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
- CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information KEM-ME.COM has received, please contact email@example.com.