Terms & Conditions
Payment Terms and Confirmation
1. PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. Once the payment is settled via bank transfer OR credit card, a confirmation email will be sent to
the delegate’s registered email within 24 hours of receipt of payment. Kindly remember to quote your registration number during the payment process to enable us to easily identify your payment.
2. EARLY BIRD RATES. Early bird rates are contingent upon payment being received upon application. All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. In the event that more than one discount is applicable, delegates will receive the discount with the lowest value. All discounts are subject to approval.
3. CLOSING DATE. The closing date for the early bird rate is 20 September 2020 for all payment methods. Full and clear payment must be received by 26 September 2020 in order to obtain the early bird rate. KEM Event Management LLC is unable to honor any requests to obtain the early bird rate after these dates.
4. PAYMENT. Full and clear payment must be received 2 days prior to the event. If payment in full is not received before the Event, KEM Event Management LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event or to refuse entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused.
Cancellation, Substitution/Registration Transfer & Refund Policy
1. REFUND POLICY. KEM Event Management LLC regrets that NO refunds can be made after you receive your payment
2. SUBSTITUTION/REGISTRATION TRANSFER. Event fees once processed cannot be cancelled or refunded, however the
following is permitted under the discretion of KEM Event Management LLC: Registration may be transferred to another person
(substitution) subject to agreement with KEM Event Management LLC and supported by clear written communication, in special
conditions such as personal ailments or non-issuance of visas, KEM Event Management LLC reserves the right to reject such a
3. FORCE MAJEURE. In the case that KEM Event Management LLC cancels an event for any reason (except for force majeure
circumstances), you will receive full amount of the registration fee paid to the Original Mode of Payment within 45 days from the date of cancellation.
4. POSTPONEMENT. in the case that KEM Event Management LLC postpone an event for any reason (except for force majeure
circumstances) and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive full amount of the
registration fee paid to the Original Mode of Payment within 45 days from the date of cancellation.
5. CANCELLATION. KEM Event Management LLC reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation in which case all fees paid will be refunded to the Original Mode of Payment within 45 days from the date of cancellation. You acknowledge that the refund of registration fees is your sole remedy in the event of cancellation of your registration by KEM Event Management LLC and all other liability is expressly excluded.
6. Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for other forms of cancellation.
7. KEM Event Management LLC is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a transfer, substitution, alteration and/or cancellation/postponement of an event. KEM Event Management LLC shall assume no liability whatsoever in the case this
conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to fortuitousevent, act of god, unforeseen occurrence or any other event
that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible.For the purpose of this Clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not limited to: war, fire, extreme weather or other emergency.